Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Question from Sara - More on colleges and careers for Tudor History

I was wondering if there is a good college in the US for English history, and also what is a good career for someone interested in Tudor History, because that is what I want to do when I get older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the undergraduate level, students usually study history in a more general sense. A student would "major in" European history, for example, with a protion of the courses being related to English and perhaps Tudor history. I have never heard of any US college or university offering an undergraduate major in specifically Tudor history. That kind of specialization comes in graduate school for the masters and PhD degrees or in European universities. But there are a lot of US schools with good European history departments.